Preserve Historic Sleeping Bear is joining others around the country in offering events that celebrate preserving our heritage. We invite you and your friends to an open house and tour of the Port Oneida Rural Historic District tomorrow. Open House – Thursday, May 20, 10 am – 6:30 pm!
* Learn about our summer preservation projects in the park and volunteer opportunities.
* Enjoy refreshments.
* Take a tour of Port Oneida at 10 am with Bill Herd (over 30 years as Interptetive Ranger for Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore).
* Sign up to help with our preservation projects.
Other things to do:
* Come out and paint or photograph the historic landscapes – (particularly beautiful right now!)
* Write a poem
* Walk the trails
* Make a donation to support PHSB’s preservation work!
BRING YOUR FRIENDS!
Location of the Olsen house:
3164 W. Harbor Hwy. (M-22) just west of Port Oneida Road 3 miles north of Glen Arbor. 231-334-6103
Photo credit: Solid Foundation_4595 by ETCphoto