The Glen Lake Woman’s Club Art Fair takes place from 10 AM – 4 PM this Wednesday (Jul 16) at the Glen Arbor Town Hall. It showcases fine arts and quality crafts and all profits are used for scholarships. Call 326-6084 for details!
On July 16th (that’s Wednesday again), the Northport Women’s Club presents a “Magical Tour of Leelanau” – a visit to 5 homes in the Northport area from 9:30 – 4:30. This Leelanau Enterprise article lists the homes:
- Judy Kunst and James Root’s timber frame home in a cherry orchard setting with a view of Grand Traverse Bay.
- Gary and Mary Davis’ woodland home on one of the highest points in the county.
- Richard and Sherry Koenig’s “woodwinds” home on Lake Michigan.
- Deborah Alley’s “Faerie” house/studio.
- Robert and Karlin Fellow’s historic “Bellaire” cottage on the shores of West Bay.
The event supports local educational, civic and literary initiatives and you can get details by calling 386-9116. You can get a cool video on “woodwinds” at this page on the Symphonic House.