Good Harbor Bay Rental
JUNE: $2,000 week
JULY/AUGUST: $2,800 week
SEPTEMBER: $1,800 week.
Artist/Architect offers this 3 bed/2 bath gem on Lake Michigan’s beautiful Good Harbor Bay (5 mi south of Leland). Spectacular views of North and South Manitou Islands and Pyramid Point from all rooms. Pet Friendly.
2-story living room, complete with wood burning fireplace, wall hangings, sculptures, paintings and grand piano.
- Bedroom 1 – downstairs: Queen bed, dresser, closet, access to outside deck.
- Bedroom 2 – downstairs: Full-size (double) bed, dresser, access to outside deck. Twin roll-away available.
- Bedroom 3 – upstairs: Queen bed, dresser, closet, access to outside deck.
- Downstairs living room – Comfy futon opens to full-size (double).
- Driveway parking is limited. No RV/camper sized vehicles. Room for about 4 cars to park and maneuver safely, and/or a pickup truck with trailer.
- You are welcome to bring a canoe or kayak to cruise Good Harbor Bay or any of the surrounding lakes and rivers. There are 2 kayaks available for you to use at the cottage. Please bring or rent your own life jackets! No motorized watercraft please.
- Children welcome with responsible parents. The cottage is not baby-proofed.
- Pets allowed with responsible pet owner.
- No smoking inside.
- No air conditioning. Ceiling fan in living room, and portable fans in each bedroom.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Cell phones usually do not work inside the cottage, however there is a land line telephone for emergency use. Reception is much better on the beach.
The cottage offers:
- Private beach on Lake Michigan.
- Gazebo w/bistro table and chairs overlooking the beach.
- Stargazing, bonfires, swimming, glorious sunsets!
- Beach chairs.
- Deck with gas grill.
- Views of Lake Michigan from all rooms.
- Wireless internet, cable TV.
- Towels and bed linens provided.
- Dishwasher, stove, microwave, small washer/dryer combo.
Close proximity to Leland, Glen Arbor, the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, Northport, Suttons Bay, Cedar and Traverse City, Michigan, all of which offer a host of wineries, brew pubs, gift shops, golf, fine dining and family restaurants.
For reservations and availability please call 231-271-3950.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, for correspondence following initial phone call to owner.