Fall is here and the Northport Omena Chamber of Commerce invites you to Northport’s annual Fall Festival this Saturday (Oct 15) from 11 – 4! The village is decorated for fall and the merchants are looking forward to greeting you when you visit. Enjoy the fall colors & decorations and dine at one of the local eateries. They will once again offer free rides on the horse-drawn wagonette, and local restaurants will be offering specials:
- Barb’s Bakery – Pumpkin donuts and apple cider
- The Galley – A free order of breadsticks with any large pizza
- Garage Bar & Grill – Squash soup, roasted root vegetable salad, prime rib and apple crisp made with Kilcherman’s apples.
- North End Eatery – A cup of butternut squash bisque, grilled cheese and a fountain drink for $8.00
- Stubbs – A full or half-rack of pork ribs at a reduced price
- Treasurer Chest – Boiled dinner soup (cabbage, ham, carrots etc.) and caramel apples
photo credit: KAScott_20111002_4456tmaBb by Ken Scott