https://leelanau.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Suttons-Bay-Yetifest.jpg 726 726 leelanau.com https://leelanau.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/leelanaudotcom.png leelanau.com2022-02-15 07:42:022022-02-15 07:42:48Suttons Bay Yetifest this Saturday, February 19th
The annual Suttons Bay Yeti Fest returns on Saturday, February 19, 2022. The annual event features fun activities for all ages including:
- 10:30 am -12 noon: Yeti Discovery Program with games & crafts for families with children @ Suttons Bay Library
- 12 noon – 5:30 pm: YETI Central located in 5/3 Parking Lot for information, Chili Cook-Off, Scavenger, and Silent Disco tickets along with zero-proof cocktails from Audacia Elixirs, Yeti souveniers & a place to warm up by fire pits and make some “Yishes”
- 1 pm – 3 pm: Face Painting @ Friendship Center hosted by Lift– This isn’t just your regular sideways butterfly on your cheek. Lori, The Painted Lady Face, has a BF in Illustration and is amazing!
- 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm: Movie “Small Foot” PG at The Bay Theatre
- 12 pm – 4:30 pm: Scavenger Hunt around the Village with over 200 missions to complete. When a Mission is completed your team, 2-5 people, earn points. Very simple, whoever earns the most points WINS! There will be prize baskets awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place anywhere from golf passes to gift cards.
- 1 pm – 3 pm: Figure Skating at the Outdoor Ice Rink. The timing could not be more perfect with the Olympic Games underway. Four coaches and skaters will be at the rink doing demos and tips from the TC Figure Skating Club!
- 2 pm – 4:30 pm: Strolling Chili Cook-Off is a chance to enjoy a sample of chili from some of the best restaurants in the area who will be out in front of businesses in the Village
- 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm Awards Ceremony @ Yeti Central Cook-off & Scavenger Hunt winners announced & crowning of the Snowball King and Queen at 5:45
- 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm: Silent Disco @ HopLot
- 7 pm – 9 pm: Snowball for Suttons Bay HS @ Ice Rink Bundle up and enjoy an evening of skating and hot chocolate under the lights – courtesy of LIFT Teen Center. Need Skates? Contact Lift.
All the details & tickets for cookoff & scavenger hunt at the Suttons Bay Chamber of Commerce website.